Sunday, May 18, 2014

Just a drop in the bucket (list)



Going into the last three months of my twenties I am learning that being married isn't the only thing  I haven't accomplished! I was one of those women that had her whole life planned out, I knew I wanted to go straight from High School to College (BA completed in 2006) I wanted to jump right into the work force, meet a man by age of 24 get married, travel the world with my husband and start a family before the age of 30. Never the less here I am, single, un travelled and looking at life experiences that i haven't yet experienced! There is no more waiting for the perfect time, no more waiting until everything else is where I want it to be, time to start taking control of my life and doing all those things I have always wanted to do! Hell I may even add some new things to the list! So here is where I will start my (running) bucket list! I will add completion dates and hold myself accountable. This isn't one of those 30 things to do by 30 types of things but a list of things I want to complete in life in general..

This list is in no particular order so instead of numbering it I will just do bullet points:


  • Go on a cruise 
  • Take a fun cooking or mixology class 
  • Zipline 
  • Go to the gun range 
  • Take a hot air ballon ride 
  • Go on Safari in Africa 
  • Go Horseback riding 
  • Go skydiving 
  • Travel to at least 10 different countries 
  • Have at least 1 child (ideally 2) 
  • Get married 
  • Go to a horse race 
  • Go Paint balling (6/28)
  • Loose 30 pounds (from the weight I am currently) 
  • Volunteer more 
  • Visit all 50 states 
  • Attend at least one live game for every professional sport 
  • Travel solo
  • Get a passport (2/14) 
  • Own a home 
  • Start Blogging (3/14)
  • Let go of toxic one sided friendships (I think 5/14)
  • See a show on broadway 
  • Go on a White House tour 
  • Attend a major event in a foreign country (so many to list) 
  • Go rock climbing (indoor 1/14)  
  • Stomp grapes at a vineyard 
  • Go back to school 
  • Get certified in something random 
  • Go on a cross country road trip 
  • Learn how to swim
  • Ride in a helicopter 



Here is the start of my list.. whats on yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment